RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT STREAM
The Research and Development Stream focuses on applied research relevant to population health and the delivery of health services in rural and remote settings.
The research stream of the BHUDRH specifically focuses on research that relates to remote and regionally specific issues and/or populations. This may include research that has a remote component within a broader research and development issue.
Core research topics include:
- Workforce education, training and development (eg. Service Learning)
- Access to and impact of health services (eg. Palliative Care)
- Models of primary health care delivery (eg. Health Hubs)
- Chronic disease prevention (eg. Healthy BH)
- Environmental health (eg. Lead Management Program)