ARHEN Student Photo Comp
The Australian Rural Health Education Network (ARHEN) is the peak body for 15 University Departments of Rural Health (UDRHs) which support clinical placements for nursing and allied health students in rural and remote Australia.
We’re joining forces for a photo competition for health students undertaking clinical placements in rural and remote locations in 2018.
HOW TO ENTER
Enter online at www.arhen.org.au. You will be required to provide your name, contact information and other details. If other people are included in your photo, all of them must complete a signed Image Release form to show they also agree to the entry.
- Be your own original photo taken during your 2018 clinical placement.
- Include an aspect of your 2018 rural or remote clinical placement experience.
- Include a brief description of the photo.
- Be submitted via the website and include all required information
• PHOTOS MUST BE 10MB OR LESS
• MAXIMUM OF 2 ENTRIES PER STUDENT
Entries Close 31st October 2018. — at Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health.